Thursday 1 April 2010

To Begin At The Beginning...

Okays,

Seems fairly reasonable to start where we started, or at least where some (myself included) would percieve to be the start (and others percieve to be the end). It has been some time since the beginning of this perilous journey into the world of Graphic Design and Illustration - an umbrella-head that basically covers the influence of a huge aesthetical aspect of your lives - and I'm gonna have to trek back a good 6 months (metaphysically of course; my delorean is low on plutonium) to remember how I got, albeit indirectly, to this computer.


So I might just let you know how I spent most of freshers week - including an interesting night of 5 words, 4 cups of coffee, 3 hours of sleep, 2 minutes rest and 1 spectacular apron:


(according to one tutor-interpreted applause-o-meter)



No comments:

Post a Comment