Saturday 3 April 2010

In Space No One Can Hear You Scream

...Eeeeeeuuuaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrkkhhhhhh!!!!

Thought it was about time I gave you a tour around my home away from home. The studio. Most importantly (regarding this blog), my space. Here is where I create my shizzle and put it on pizzle. See if you can feel the creative juices flowing around the space, oozing out the walls and dripping from the ceiling.


lovely selection of cards by Becky mullulul... I'll get back to you on that one.

Flight Of The Conchords: I Told You I Was Freaky - an album well worth buying simply for its gorgeous presentation and artwork by John Baizley, who has some pretty enticing artwork you can google.


A doodle I scanned, coloured and printed big big big!


A slapdash collage of drawing and test prints from a screen-print induction


Pen and Ink Drawing on a sketchpad cover (left) and the aforementioned doodle (right)


Behold the space! Very bare at this particular moment, due to various happenings, but nonetheless a space!

No comments:

Post a Comment