Thursday 19 April 2012

Tea-Riffic

bet you've never heard that pun before...

These are some sublime animations for Twinings Tea created by the animatey-people of Psyop with some stunning imagery, cinematography and excellent use of music from Lissie (Go Your Own Way) and Charlene Soraia (Wherever You Will Go). This is some lovely mini-story-telling that makes you feel all warm and cosy inside - much like they want you to think their tea does. 


I think someone left the kettle to overboil...







I'm still not so sure about the intimate relationship I'm supposed to have with myself... it's portrayed very romantically - soon I'll be embracing my other self as we sit by the potters wheel and generally get dirty... wierd.

Anyway - no work from me in this post so...


...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment