Saturday 8 May 2010

Every dog has his day....



...female dogs are burnt in a fiery abyss

A project of ridiculous magnitude followed the Christmas Holidays. (That's right, we're only up to Christmas in this insane chronicling of past events!)
There were eight dogs to portray in the wonderful format of illustration. Provided with a mere sentence or two of description we had to develop ideas for depictions of dogs with extraordinary traits - from transforming robot dogs to baby-safe playschool dogs.






A simple illustration of a dog as I learnt to draw doggies before embarking on further tasks. (don't run before you can walk right?)



I enjoyed the project thoroughly although I missed a trick when I was told my final piece should have been one of my sketchbook trials


Et voila! the finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment